Helpful information about your apartment.
Check this out!
Did you know the office has items for your use? All you have to do is bring your photo ID to check out the following items: A vacuum cleaner, the BBQ starter and BBQ tools, a set of hand tools for small jobs, a soccer ball, basketball, and wiffle ball set.
What To Do In An Emergency?
- Call 911 if it is life threatening, then...
- Call the office for fire, flood or injuries at (530) 754-8455 and a live operator will answer. The operator will page the on-call maintenance to assist you.
Helpful Winter Tips
During the winter months, you might experience a bit more moisture in your apartment. If you follow these helpful hints, you can avoid mildew cleanup:
- Air out your unit by opening windows more frequently.
- Keep window sills free from dust as this is what the organism feeds on.
- Wipe down condensation from windows.
- Always run your bath and kitchen fan when in use.
Barbeque & Picnic Information
Primero Grove has two community barbeques set in a picnic area for your use. Please follow the rules and regulations for fun and safe barbequing. The barbeques are available on a first come first serve basis. You may even reserve the area for special occasions.